Sunday, May 6, 2012

Last stop Paris, last stop shopping!

Emillio Pucci Canvas Bag

Agent Provocateur Leopard Print Gloves


Gucci Mesh Sandals


Jil Sander Circle Wallet
Maison Martin Margiela D Frame Sunglasses

Jimmy Choo Jade Crystal Sandals
Marni Two Tone Leather Belt
Proenza Schouler Clutch

I am really looking forward to a much needed break and where else to have it but Europe! I will be visiting Ireland, Spain, the UK, Switzerland and my final destination is Paris, France. This will be my first visit to France and I am highly anticipating the life changing art, sophisticated and tres chic culture, fabulous & overindulgent food and the best shopping of my life. I can't imagine going to Paris and leaving without a luxe purchase. With just a brief flick through www.net-a-porter.com above are some very tempting options.

Only a week to go!!!!

Miss Wee

No comments:

Post a Comment