Wednesday, July 4, 2012

A taste of Paris

Paris is my most favourite city in the world. I need to live there. I envy their overindulgent lifestyle, effortlessly chic style and tres cool attitude. I’ve been so inspired by this city; energetically, emotionally and creatively. I can’t wait to get designing.

I was in Europe for a total of 6 weeks, travelling lightly with a small carry on suitcase and an even smaller back pack. I really didn't have the space to shop so all temptations which included Barcelona, London & Amsterdam had to wait until I arrived in Paris. It was tough but certainly worth it. My purchases were definitely on the safe side but how can one resist Louis Vuitton in Paris. il est impossible.


Below is the damage I caused all in one day.... in the rain! 


Louis Vuitton Neverfull Tote in Monogram




Yves Saint Laurent Mens Leopard Print Wallet - I'm addicted to Men's wear!

Longchamp Boxford Suitcase
Longchamp Planetes Tote

No comments:

Post a Comment